A Property Insurance, provided by International Insurance Company IRAO, is in a full compliance with the insurance terms of property insurance, provided by the world’s leading insurance companies.
The subject of insurance contract is the insurance of property legally owned by the insured or for which insured is responsible, against risks indicated in the policy.
- Fire, lightning, explosion, fall of flying objects or parts there from.
- Storm, hurricane, tornado, flood, hail, subsidence of ground, landslide, avalanche, snow collapse.
- Damages caused by water drained from water pipeline, oil leakage or escape from tankers or pipes.
- Malicious damage, theft, robbery, burglary, vehicle collision, damages to fixed glasses.
- Earthquake and subterranean fire.
For more information please call the Company’s Hot-line: (+995 32) 2 949 949